Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How do they make this sausage anyway?

So, for the Garbage Time All-Stars strips I (Josh) have been writing the scripts and Mark has been doing the art. Really though, we're both highly competent, self-contained comics makers. Mark has plenty of feedback, tweaks and good ideas for the writing and I give notes on the art. Or, in the case of the Sam Cassell to the Celtics strip I sent some quick sketches:



So, there you go. A little glimpse behind the blood-soaked curtain.


---Josh

5 comments:

BHodges said...

Hey, I know you! You drew that missionary cartoon book.

Garbage Time All-Stars said...

I've definitely never done anything that could be considered a missionary comic.

--Josh

BHodges said...

yeah I was way off. Your style is very, very similar, however (in regards to the sam cassell sketch.) At any rate, keep up the great art. It's good stuff.

Garbage Time All-Stars said...

Thanks! I'm going to try to post to this art blog more. Too busy!

--Josh

BHodges said...

Excellent. You have a great talent.